The Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters is modernizing voting and providing voters with greater flexibility and convenience.
Starting with the March 3, 2020 Presidential Primary Election:
- Every registered voter will receive a Vote By Mail ballot starting 29 days before Election Day
- Voters can vote at any of the Vote Centers in Santa Clara County
- Approximately 25 Vote Centers will open for 11 days including Election Day and approximately 100 Vote Centers will be open for 4 days including Election Day for a total of 125 Vote Centers throughout the County on Election Day
- Vote Centers will offer more space, additional services and new enhanced voting equipment.
VOTERS will have more options and will get to choose WHEN, WHERE, and HOW to vote!
So, What are Your Options?
USE YOUR VOTE BY MAIL BALLOT
- Mail your ballot in a postage-paid return envelope
- Place your ballot in an Official Ballot Drop Box
- Return your ballot to any Vote Center
GET A BALLOT AT A VOTE CENTER
- When: Vote any day during election week
- Where: Visit any of the Vote Centers located throughout the County
- How: Vote a paper ballot or on a new voting machine
Check out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNjrJ4KeVzE