by Bev Clifford
Our SVCB picnic will take place this year on Saturday, September 18, from 11 AM to 3 PM at Hellyer County Park in San Jose. The address of the park is: 985 Hellyer Ave. It is accessible by Outreach and bus lines, and Outreach will not be required to pay for parking. Our site is called Sylvandale. The cost to attend the picnic is $20 each for all CCB members and $25 for non-members. The chapter will be providing all food, drinks, snacks, and desserts.
At this time you are asked to also consider paying your chapter 2022 dues. It is $20 for regular members and $10 for lifetime members.
The deadline for signing up for the picnic is September 13th. Please let us know by calling 888-652-5333, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- How many people are coming.
- Your meat preference(s) and quantity - hamburger, veggie burger, or hot dog (as many of each as you can eat at the picnic).
You can pay for the picnic and/or renewal in three ways:
- PayPal (preferred). Please complete the note field indicating what your payment is for.
- At our August 21st in-person membership meeting.
- Mail your check payable to SVCB to: P.O. Box 4116, San Jose, CA 95125. Please indicate what the check is for on the memo line.